Friday, January 11, 2002

Sometimes I think about changing the template for this blog. I'd like to have links under the description of me, but above the archive - I'd like to have the archive reading months and yeras rather than from date - to date - I'd like to have space to link directly to my own work (which will be available online as soon as I have tracked down that IT-technician who guards the ftp-passwords as if it was his own money), and I think I'd like a neat heading.

And then I remember that this template is a classic - I don't see it any more. It's one of the old blogger templates, chosen for being easy to read, have nice big letters and colours which are uplifting and friendly without being too intrusively happy. I can't spoil that, can I?

I think that's a decent reason for not sitting down to learn html...

No comments: