Sunday, June 08, 2003

Movable Type - I have a long way to go...
It feels like I have to learn a whole new language to be able to do this on my own. Yes, I know this is a bad blow to my street cred, but really, I am just a middle-aged barbarian woman with Very Little Brain. Luckily, I am not all alone. So while Hilde tries to figure out the database, I am trying to find some good description of the installation process, and any other resources on the topic.

Movable Type Installation at movabletype.org
Setting up templates with love productions.
Anders Jacobsen on syndicating your site
Or just look at this list of Movable Type Installation links at WOIFM.

Anyone with a better one? I knew I saw a lot of references to installation tips in some of the blogs some weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it

Torill said...

Thnak you for your kind words, but I am afraid this might be old information though. The weblog technology has developed a lot in 6 years :)