Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Efficient morning

Another "Oh I am so busy busy busy I hardly have time to... post"
But it's not true. I do have time. I have had time to finish planning the schedule for a course (I am responsible for 2 out of 3 this semester), settle one appointment for travels, start scheduling two more, ignore a journalist (Jill, come back to Norway so I can channel some of that to you, please?) and finish the preliminary grading of a stack of papers. And it's still not 10 am.

To-do list for the next two months has hardly been dented though (regular teaching and administration exempted):
More Game Studies editing
Write a wow article
Start up the researcher's guild formally
Plan game research
Lecture in Bergen on weblogs
Lecture in Bergen on games
Meeting in Bergen on large community communication project
Game studies bibliography
Outline book on computer games
Outline Blog Hui lecture

My life is so full of interesting tasks, no fear of feeling unwanted any time soon.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled teaching - which starts today.

No comments: